Monday, February 20, 2017

Does this post even need an explanation? No. It's chock full of loveliness and some trash for good measure.

The feet. Always the feet.

Daffy.

Oh. A nice picture.

Oh. Another nice picture. Almost the same as the last one.

I guess there IS commentary here. This is a table. No one is eating here today. I don't know why, since there's such a good view of the dumpsters.

Coals.
Cold.

Meat!
We threw it away after its photo op.

Oh, look! Polka dots!

Recycle.

Or, just leave it next to the trash container.
I spy Wonder Bread.



You can't park here. It's private parking only.

Squashed.
And a foot.

Also squashed.

They did it again!


Windy.

Feet in a pothole.

Hey, buddy.

Buddy.

Trash can photo bomb.

A flood.

Localized flooding only.

Dogwood blooming in February.

Chapel construction. Wanted to get a nice, artsy photo of the port-a-potty, 
but the workers returned too soon.

Mud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment